KENULE BEESON SARO-WIWA POLYTECHNIC
The authorities of Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, (‘KenPoly’) Bori, have become aware of a mischievous, baseless and maliciously concocted allegation on Social Media with false claim that students of ‘KenPoly’ Bori are denied access to their Statement of Result/Certificate owing to lack of funds to print the materials. The same source also claims that our recent graduates are denied mobilization for the current batch of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
‘KenPoly’ wishes to use this medium to enjoin the general public to discountenance that information in its entirety, as it is the handiwork of some persons who are manifestly envious of the prevailing progress recorded by the Polytechnic.
For the records, it may interest the general public to note that:
- KenPoly’ massively produced Statement of Result/Certificates and has since been issuing them to our graduates on request, provided they have concluded their process of clearance with the Institution and we are yet to exhaust one-quarter of the printed materials in our stock.
- All qualified ‘KenPoly’ students due for mobilization to NYSC Camp for Batch C-Stream 2 are currently at the various Orientation camps nationwide without any hitch during documentation.
- KenPoly’ is the first Tertiary Institution in Rivers State to complete the 2020/2021 Academic session having concluded 2nd Semester examinations in October, 2021.
- 2nd Semester results will be considered and approved by Academic Board within the next 3 weeks.
- 2021/2022 Academic session will commence from December 6, 2021 as KenPoly has since released her Academic calendar for the session.
Finally, it is necessary to state that in line with the NEW Vision of the Government of Rivers State in the education sector, the authorities of ‘KenPoly’ are student-friendly and determined to continually avail the students the best opportunities for their advancement. Therefore, we promise to sustain the tempo and even do more, in spite of the unwholesome antics of mischief-makers.
Dr. Emmanuel Onwuka