National Network Newspaper Holds 18th Anniversary Celebration In October, 2022
….Calls For Nomination Of Names For Awards
Exactly three years after the Port Harcourt sizzling sensation and Newspaper of The Year, National Network celebrated its 15 years of existence, the 18th Anniversary celebration has been scheduled to hold in October, 2022.
A number of activities has been lined up for the weeklong event including public lectures by seasoned communication scholars and professionals.
Highlights of the Anniversary celebration will be conferment of Awards on some deserving personalities, groups, corporate bodies, the clergy, educational institutions, etc in recognition and appreciation of their remarkable contributions to the development of the society and humanity.
As partners in progress, your support in our desire for a better society for all is well acknowledged and in the present instance, your are also expected to be part of this epoch-making event.
We therefore enjoin you to feel free to nominate any Nigerian citizen you feel is qualified for Honour for any of the underlisted categories irrespective of personal relationship or political affiliation.
Also take note that a nominee can be nominated for more than one category if he or she so deserves.
The proposed categories of awards include:
1. Governor of the Year Award,
2. Most Outstanding Governor in Infrastructural Development Award,
3. Man of the Year Award,
4. Woman of the Year Award
5. Best Local Government Council Chairman Award
6. Most Outstanding LG Council Chairman in Infrastructural Development Award
7. Most Outstanding LG Council Chairman in Peace and Security Award
8. Most Outstanding LG Council Chairman in Empowerment Award
9. Most Outstanding LG Council Chairman in Sports Development Award
10. Outstanding LG Council Vice Chairman Award
11. Best LG Councillor of the Year Award
12. Most Outstanding Senator Award
13. Most Outstanding House of Reps Member Award
14. Most Outstanding State Legislator (Bills Sponsorship) Award
15. Most Active State Parliamentarian (Constituency Projects) Award
16. Most Vibrant State Parliamentarian Award
17. Most Outstanding Company CEO Award
18. Most Outstanding Company Award
19. Most Outstanding Charity Organization Award
20. Best Media-Friendly Personality Award
21. Most Outstanding Commissioner of the Year Award
22. Most Outstanding Advocate of Peace Award
23. Clergyman of the Year Award
24. Outstanding Royal Father of the Year Award
25. Outstanding Administrator in Educational Management Award
26. Best Human Rights Activist Award
27. Best Customer-Friendly Bank Award
28. Most Outstanding Permanent Secretary Award
29. Best Sports Administrator Award
30. Most Outstanding Chief Press Secretary Award
31. Best Local Government Council Chief Press Secretary Award
32. Most Outstanding Customer-Friendly Hospitality Manager Award
33. Most Outstanding Hospitality Organization Award
34. Most Impactful Faith-Based Organization Award
35. Outstanding Sports Club Award
36. Best Labour Leader Award
37. Outstanding Youth Leader Award
38. Best Chief Electoral Officer Award
39. Most Vibrant Politician Award
40. Journalist of the Year (Print) Award
41. Journalist of the Year (Electronic) Award
42. Journalist of the Year (On-line) Award
43. Music Icon of the Year Award
44. Actor of the Year Award
45. Actress of the Year Award
46. Most Outstanding Philanthropist Award
47. Best TV Station of the Year Award
48. Best Radio Station of the Year Award
49. Most Outstanding Public School Award and
50. Most Outstanding Private School Award.
All nominations should be channeled through National Network Newspaper’s official Email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Nomination of prospective awardees ends 9th of September, 2022.
Dr. B. G. Nsereka